Santa Fe is growing—we want you to grow with us.
We bring together extraordinary people, just like you, to make Global Mobility easy for everyone. Santa Fe Relocation are a successful and respected Global Mobility organisation and we are now looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to join our Group Marketing team.
The new Marketing Manager will be responsible for enhancing Santa Fe Relocation’s digital strategy and expanding our brand’s digital presence globally. The role would suit a Senior Marketing Executive looking to step up or a Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new challenge in a rapidly transforming industry.
Key responsibilities for this role
- Help develop and deliver the global marketing strategy and plan to support the growth of our core business capabilities.
- Ensuring the marketing strategy aligns with commercial goals and objectives and global content strategy.
- Support the development of our value proposition, including key messaging across our broad range of capabilities—Moving, Assignment Management, Corporate Immigration, Destination Services and Compensation & Expenses.
- Ensure consistency of our messaging across all touchpoints and media channels, including proofreading and messaging suggestions.
- Understand the nuances of our international markets, regionalising content requirements where necessary.
- Manage CRM (Salesforce/Pardot) content and engagement.
- Manage paid programs, including PPC and sponsored content, to drive the best return from paid media whilst ensuring the best-in-class approach is in place.
- Work with key stakeholders to plan, create and distribute new content and campaigns to drive awareness, improve customer experiences and support new products and services.
- Implement content best practices, SEO optimisation, user experience, web accessibility and page tracking at the centre of all content creation.
- Monitor the effectiveness of all content, including tracking, reporting and measuring outcomes against key metrics to evaluate and identify opportunities for future improvement—optimise and evolve future content plans.
- Ensure all digital content reflects key messaging and is consistent across various platforms to comply with the brand guidelines.
- Keep abreast of competitors, trends in the industry, regulatory changes.
- Lead and deliver other critical internal marketing projects as required. Participating in idea generation for the material we produce, sales collateral, C-suite requests and brand enhancement projects.
- Generating/collating content for all customer touchpoints including sales presentations.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Several years’ relevant experience gained in a corporate environment.
- Excellent copywriting skills. Ability to write good, clear, modern but grammatically correct English for a corporate audience.
- Experience delivering content, projects, and thought leadership programmes externally to drive leads.
- Ability to manage own work and work within a small team to ensure unified work across the company, managing multiple projects.
- Successful track record in developing strategic and tactical marketing plans from idea creation, development and delivery.
- Excellent project management skills, specifically the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast-moving, swiftly changing environment.
- Educated to degree level. Relevant post-graduate marketing would be an advantage.
- Personable with the ability to quickly build rapport with various key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Experience within the usual marketing apps such as Google Analytics, WordPress, Hootsuite, Hubspot, SurveyMonkey, etc. We’re open to exploring the best solutions to deliver the best results.
- Fully competent within all Microsoft Office apps
- Creativity, imagination and flair.
Advantage but not essential
- Intermediate design and artworking skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps such as InDesign, Photoshop and Premier. To help with jobs such as:
- Design and produce templates and style guides that can be applied across the whole company.
- Re-sizing and repurposing artwork.
How to apply
Simply send your CV and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.