Welcome to Santa Fe Immigration, your one-stop solution for all your corporate immigration needs
Helping employees relocate to a foreign destination can be a daunting task. Identifying immigration and visa requirements, as well as understanding employment law, local rules, regulations and processes can quickly become difficult and stressful for all involved. Recent challenges such as the COVID-19 pandemic suggest it’s not going to get any easier.
To succeed requires a global capability for managing immigration in an intelligent, cost-effective way—backed up by local insights and legal expertise to help ensure you’re heading in the right direction.
Santa Fe Relocation understands that immigration and international employment law requires a specific skill set and expert knowledge that is not available inside most businesses. Our goal is therefore to provide this expertise and to take away the associated hard work and complexity.
Trust us to deliver the best in Corporate Immigration solutions
- Complete coverage to all your key destinations—including local support
- A single point of coordination for all assignees
- Automated expertise to help reduce time and management overheads
- Intuitive technology that integrates seamlessly with existing systems
- A flexible approach that combines digital capabilities with personal customer service
- Right first-time advice that strips out the complexity of managing relocations
- Consistency and compliance—including customer policies, security and data privacy
Our teams are here to guide you and support you with all your immigration needs.
Immigration services tailored to your needs
Our services are designed to help you manage your internationally mobile workforce—from visas, residence and work permit applications worldwide to immigration consulting. We also provide business travel management solutions using the latest immigration software and technology, and much more.Discover our full range of corporate immigration services
A dedicated team of Experts
Our in-house immigration team is headquartered in the UK and comprises experienced specialists based across more than 40 countries worldwide who include immigration lawyers, former immigration officials and local experts.Meet Santa Fe immigration leadership team