The immigration authorities released Circular Letter number IMI-0072.GR.01.01 of 2023, effective 25 February 2023. According to the new policy, foreigners from all countries are eligible to apply for multiple entry visit visa to Indonesia.
Who are affected?
Foreigners who require several visits to Indonesia.
1. All foreigners can apply for a multiple entry visit visa and enter Indonesia through any immigration checkpoint, except for foreign nationals from countries that are subject to calling visa below:
- North Korea
2. The multiple entry visit visa can only be used for the following activities:
- Business talks
- Government official visits
- Purchasing goods
- Participate in meetings, incentives, conventions, and exhibitions (MICE)
- Film making
3. The multiple entry visit visa allows foreigners to enter Indonesia several times within 1 year without the need to apply for a new visa, with no more than 60 days per visit.
Santa Fe Analysis
- The multiple entry visit visa cannot be used for industrial visits. Foreigners visiting industrial areas, e.g., site area or factory, must apply for a single entry visit visa index 211B.
- This type of visa is strictly prohibited for work or employment in Indonesia.
- Any foreigner visiting Indonesia for industrial visits or work must apply for an appropriate visa to avoid any potential issues during the stay in Indonesia.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Immigration Services Manager
Santa Fe Relocation
D: +62 21 782 2428
Group Head of Immigration Operations
Santa Fe Relocation
D: +44 7990 021125
To read more immigration updates, click here
About our Immigration Services
Our immigration services manage thousands of visa applications every year for a multitude of international companies. Our experienced immigration experts and migration agents handle the immigration process for you and provide simple reporting and guidance on immigration matters.