The Authorities are implementing this measure to help sustain the high vaccination rates and facilitate the safe reopening of Singapore.
Who will be affected?
Long-Term Pass holders and Short-Term visitors
- Effective from 1st February 2022, the authorities have informed that approvals and renewals of Passes will be processed only for the expatriates who are fully vaccinated.
- Minor Passholders (aged 12 and below 18 years) should complete the full vaccine within 2 months of arrival in Singapore.
- Passholders who are medically ineligible should upload Doctor’s memo and request for entry with exemption. The entry visa application can be submitted after the approval from the authorities.
- Workforce Vaccination Measures
a) The following groups of work pass holders are allowed at the workplace from 1 Jan 2022:
– Those who are fully vaccinated
– Those who are certified as medically ineligible for vaccination
– Those who have recovered from COVID-19 within the last 180 days
b) Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated work pass holders are only allowed at the workplace until the dates:
– Unvaccinated employees allowed until 14 Jan 2022
– Partially vaccinated employees allowed until 31 Jan 2022
– These instructions are in addition to the travel restrictions/ advisories already issued and under implementation.
For more details, please refer to our COVID-19 advisory page
Santa Fe Analysis
As the COVID-19 environment continues to develop, the relevant authorities in Singapore may, at their own discretion, introduce new measures or requirements to safeguard public health. This may include changes to the VTL conditions or cancellation of the VTP at short notice.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Ai Leng Chew
Santa Fe Relocation
D: +65 6398 3004
Group Head of Immigration Operations
Santa Fe Relocation
D: +44 7990 021125
To read more immigration updates, click here
About our Immigration Services
Our immigration services manage thousands of visa applications every year for a multitude of international companies. Our experienced immigration experts and migration agents handle the immigration process for you and provide simple reporting and guidance on immigration matters.
Destination Services update: Expiration agreement Brazil-Italy for conversion of driving licence
Falling ocean freight rates: An immediate window of opportunity for Global Mobility professionals
ONE Pass and Global Investor Program strengthen Singapore’s position over its neighbours
Immigration update: Netherlands | IND warns for phone scams, also known as ‘spoofing’