(DRAFT) Webinar: Hong Kong | Managing the unprecedented impact of pandemic on immigration and relocation
Date | Wednesday, 17 November 2021
Time | 15:00-16:00 Hong Kong time (GMT+8)
With countries around the world slowly opening up the borders for vaccinated travelers for business and work, HK remains seen as a border with restrictions for foreigners entering the city state. This does not mean that the immigration office is turning away new applications or extension for employment visas. The Hong Kong Immigration Department continues to grant employment visas as it sees the need to keep its workforce relevant given its status as an economic hub in this region.
Join us as we talk about –
1. The various Employment and Investment visa schemes available to be tapped on in Hong Kong
2. Sharing of possible red flags as well as how to put together a strong case for the Hong Kong Immigration Department when filing work permission
3. Latest COVID-19 measures and how this impacts your relocation into Hong Kong as COVID-19 remains a battle – quarantine, testing and vaccination
4. Showcasing of services which can help corporates relocate their employees safely into the city state
1. Jason Li, Immigration and Relocation Services Manager, Santa Fe Relocation
2. One other consultant (TBC)
The session will enable participants to gain recommendations and insights into the key questions surrounding the topics and interact with our immigration experts during the Q&A session.
+ Options available to prolong your residence in China through Permanent Residency
+ Transfer of employment within China – the compliant way
+ Future of travels – a lot more to prepare
+ Case studies and solutions