Live webinar | Has cultural adaptation ever been so critical?
Date 14th July 2020
Time: 9:15am BST (GMT +1)
This webinar, designed for HR/Global Mobility teams will explore the importance and impact of cultural adaptation and integration when managing a global workforce, in the current environment.
Using key research from Santa Fe Relocation’s award-winning Global Mobility Survey, the key questions will be debated:
- How will the pandemic repurpose the organisational business model and the use of international work arrangements?
- How do organisations ensure that their employees (and family units) are culturally, emotionally and commercially prepared for life in a new arrival country now and post- pandemic?
A key insight from our subject matter experts is that intercultural adaptability is a key lever in delivering employees equipped to thrive in an uncertain world.
Historically, organisations have adopted cultural and language development programmes for those traditional international assignments that will have a critical impact on organisation objectives. How critical will this be in a post COVID-19 environment, as we define what the ‘new normal’ will look like, with modified assignments and relocation arrangements including virtual assignments?
Join the discussion with subject matter experts John Rason , Head of Consulting at Santa Fe Relocation and Daniel Werder, Group Head of Client Development at Santa Fe Relocation, authors of the supporting forthcoming white paper (which will be released just before the webinar) as they present the key themes and share their insights, case studies and best practice.
In this webinar we will explore:
- The growth of differential investment in mobility programmes.
- Business drivers for international assignments
- The impact of training on international assignment success
- Physical and mental wellbeing: A duty of care
- Mitigating risk
- Training in the ‘new normal’
- The role of digital technology
As part of Santa Fe Relocation’s ‘Global Mobility Insights’ series – supporting HR/Global Mobility teams manage a globally mobile workforce.