Date: Wednesday, 16th of June
Sessions: 10:00 – 10:45 BST OR 16:00 – 16:45 BST
Benefiting from growth accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare (P&H) industry presents a progressive landscape for the mobility function to truly transform its identity and agenda.
In our upcoming workshop we will explore the key trends and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic within the Pharmaceutical and Health (P&H) sector. Our panellists will be discussing and highlighting the progress made within mobility functions in the P&H sector compared with all sectors based on research findings from Santa Fe Global Mobility Survey, Repurpose: Challenging Change 2020/21.
The webinar will be hosted by John Rason our Group Head of Consulting joined by Julia Palmer our Chief Operating Officer Relocation; Selina Jones-May, Global HR Leader – Global Mobility, Benefits & People Projects; Tosin Adenrele, Manager, Global Mobility, Compensation & Benefits EMEA.
We have two sessions available, you can choose the one that you wish to attend.
- Projected growth in the P&H industry and the impact on the mobility function’s structure, roles and responsibilities
- Level of digital innovation within the broader P&H industry vs the mobility function.
- Developing the business case for investment in assignment technology.
- The P&H ‘talent deficit’.
- Managing compliance to mitigate barriers to talent mobility.
- Policy segmentation including remote working and flexible assignment arrangements.
- Integration of Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (E,D&I) targets into the P&H mobility programme.
Ask the panel: the panel will address any particular questions or themes that provoke questions during the Webinar.
Click below to register for the session at 10:00 (BST):
Click below to register for the session at 16:00 (BST):
Download our latest white paper: ‘Repurpose: A focus on the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare sector from the Global Mobility survey 2020/21‘
Read our Global Mobility Survey 2020/21 ‘REPURPOSE: Challenging change’ — Download the full report.
Download our latest insights report ‘Repurpose: A focus on the technology sector from the Global Mobility survey 2020/21′.