Webinar video | Risk in Global Mobility: Meeting the challenges, and the future
Watch the on-demand webinar ‘Risk in Global Mobility: Meeting the challenges, and the future‘ which was originally broadcast live online from London on 5th November 2019.
As increasing risk and compliance complexities remain the highest priority for HR/Global Mobility teams, in this webinar we took a deep dive into the top challenges moving towards 2021. This is to help Global Mobility teams to troubleshoot risk and compliance solutions to protect the interests of both the corporation and its employees.
What does the webinar cover?
- The top six challenges to achieving objectives towards 2021 – as predicted by HR/Global Mobility practitioners.
- Exploring the ‘balancing act’ of facilitating talent mobility with maintaining global compliance.
- The cost of non-compliance — insights and practical cases (data breaches, incorrect visas, fines, reputation).
- The top three countries reported as the most challenging assignment destinations and why?
- Industry trends on how companies globally are managing risk and compliance – an opportunity to benchmark and review your compliance programme.
- Advice on how to educate the business and raise awareness of the importance of compliance.
- Taking an holistic view of leading risk and compliance practices.
- Research and Global Mobility trends from the ‘Risk’ section of Santa Fe Relocation’s 2019 Global Mobility Survey ‘REVISION: Mobility through the looking glass’
This webinar is part of Santa Fe Relocation’s Global Mobility Insights series – helping HR/Global Mobility teams to support their internationally mobile employees.
- REPORT: 2019 Global Mobility Survey ‘REVISION: Mobility through the looking glass’
- WHITE PAPER: Risk and compliance in Global Mobility: Navigating the maze