Live webinar : Singapore | Immigration changes 2019/20 impacting business
Date | Wednesday, 12 Feb 2020
Time | 15:00 Singapore time (GMT+8)
The immigration landscape in Singapore has seen some significant changes more recently. In this webinar, we will review 2019 and what to expect in 2020. The session will enable participants to gain recommendations and insights into the key questions surrounding the topics and interact with our immigration experts during the Q&A session.
What will the webinar cover?
- Overview of Singapore immigration
- Recent changes in impact
- Overview of Fair Consideration Framework (FCF) and the requirements on fair hiring
- Good practice for employers/employees to follow while repatriating
- Case studies
Our speakers are our in-house subject matter experts :
- Aileng Chew, Immigration Manager, Singapore
- Paolo Longo, Regional Immigration Director
This webinar is part of our ‘Learn with Santa Fe Relocation | APAC immigration webinar mini series’ which aims to explore and navigate some of the critical immigration challenges organisations are facing today.