Live Webinar | Current changes in immigration and subsequent impact on business in UAE
Date | Thursday, 14 Nov 2019
Time | 11:00am Dubai, UAE (GMT+4)
Join our first live webinar in Dubai UAE which covers various immigration challenges as well as compliance and risk management faced by HR/Global Mobility teams nowadays.
The session will enable participants to gain recommendations and insights into the key questions surrounding the topics and interact with our immigration experts during the Q&A session.
What will the webinar cover?
- Short Term visas and current changes
- Employment visas
- Gold Card scheme and its impact
- Dependent visa process
- Housemaid & Nanny visa process
- Case studies to reflect the practical use of these visas
- The introduction of virtual business license for non-resident entrepreneurs and freelancers and it’s impact
Our speakers are our in-house subject matter experts :
- Ayaz Sheriff, Senior Immigration Consultant, UAE
- Paolo Longo, Regional Immigration Director
This webinar is part of our ‘Learn with Santa Fe Relocation | APAC immigration webinar mini series’ which aims to explore and navigate some of the critical immigration challenges organisations are facing today.