Select your language
United Kingdom Offices
- Aberdeen: +44 1224 790 000
- Europe Head Office: +44 208 961 4141
- Global Head Office: +44 (0)208 961 4141
- London: +44 (0)208 961 4141
Search for a Santa Fe Employee or Office
Posted: 16/07/2015 Author: Michael W. Roosevelt
Posted: 17/01/2018 Author: Santa Fe Relocation
Posted: 17/03/2016 Author: Santa Fe Relocation Services
Posted: 20/09/2018 Author: Santa Fe Relocation
Posted: 20/09/2018 Author: Peter Ng
Posted: 19/09/2018 Author: Sharifah Khalisha
Santa Fe was first established in Hong Kong in 1980, acquired by East Asiatic Company (EAC) in 1988, and has since then expanded based on the needs of our customers. This has resulted in Santa Fe becoming a leading global mobility services company with operations in 6 continents offering global, regional or local single source solutions to our customers. On 1 April 2015, EAC and Santa Fe merged and we formally changed the name of the parent company to Santa Fe Group.
Our proud history which consists of over 120 years of experience can be summarized as follows;
- Australia: The first office opened in Australia in 1892 under the Wridgways brand name providing moving services. Today our Australian business offers full global mobility and workplace services covering the Pacific region. Wridgways was acquired by Santa Fe in 2011 and rebranded to Santa Fe in 2014.
- Europe, Middle East & Africa: The first European office was established in Germany in 1959 under the Interdean brand and is now the largest employee relocation and workplace services company within the EMEA region. We were the first company to provide relocation services in the former USSR and have continued to pioneer throughout the region providing full coverage of western, central and eastern Europe. Our offices cover the Middle East and now Africa. Interdean was acquired by Santa Fe in 2012 and rebranded to Santa Fe in 2015.
- Asia: The first Asian office was opened in Hong Kong in 1980 under the Santa Fe brand and we quickly grew to become the largest employee relocation and workplace services company covering all of Asia. We were the first international relocation company to open in China and we now have more offices across China than our nearest competitor.s
- North and South America: We have been relocating families to and from the United States and for over 50 years. The service center in Houston was launched in 2012 overseeing a full range of global mobility services to Santa Fe’s multinational clients involving US, Canada and Latin American locations.