We can manage your relocating employees tenancy to ease the transition to the assignment.
Managing multiple tenancies as part of a relocation programme can be administratively intensive for your department. For the relocating employee, dealing with tradesmen, suppliers and leases is an unwelcome and time consuming distraction too.
Santa Fe International Relocation’s tenancy management service reduces the impact on both you and your relocating employees.
Santa Fe Relocation Services provides full support throughout the period of the tenancy, assisting with lease negotiations and dilapidations so that you do not have to.
Santa Fe Relocation Services also provides payment services that ensure you maintain control of your tenancy costs at all times.
- Lease negotiation and renewal
- Arrange payment of deposits
- Manage maintenance issues
- Ensure Landlords maintain up to date safety certificates
- Out of hours support for emergencies
- Notification of lease renewal
- Recovery of security deposit
- Reduces administrative demands on your department and your relocating employee
- Ensures the happiness of your relocating employees
- Minimises deductions from security deposits
- Ensures Landlords fulfil their obligations
We engage in the societies around us – with a focus to support immigration and integration for people arriving in new places, cultures and societies.
Passionate PEOPLE are at the heart of our business
Relentless DRIVE is the key to success
QUALITY is what makes us shine
INTEGRITY is in our DNA
Get in touch
Whether you are moving locally or internationally we are here to help you. Get in touch now to speak with one of our consultants.