South Africa | Developing effective global workforces
Date | Thursday, 12 March 2020
Time | 8:00am – 10:30am
Venue | Coca-Cola, Building 1, Oxford and Glenhove, 3/F – Coca-Cola reception, 116 Oxford Road, Houghton Estate, Johannesburg 2198, South Africa
Building and grooming an effective and productive global workforce is key to competing in the international arena.
Global companies lose billions of dollars each year through global human resources being poorly trained and deployed and also through those international employees applying inappropriate behaviours in their new environments. Statistics show that between 25-30% of international assignments fail and the cost to company and it’s employees is immense in so many ways.
Santa Fe Relocation in partnership with Expatriate Preparation invites you to join us, to explore how one should be tackling this complex world of international human capital management.
We invite you to attend this exciting session where you will networking with peers and gain an understanding of :
- the pattern of globalization and how it impacts your strategy
- who your global workforce is comprised of
- the 5 types of global workforce members and why you should developing only one type.
- the need for creating a global mindset within the organisation
- the kind of strategy you need to have in place
In partner with: