Santa Fe Relocation leadership team
Message from our CEO
Since we took over Santa Fe Relocation in September 2019, it has been an exciting journey with both progress and challenges, ups and downs.
We have seen great progress in our restructuring projects and the implementation of our strategic priorities. Our clients have never been happier, and feedback and awards show that we continue to deliver excellent customer experiences. We have secured new business opportunities and retention of important customers across all services.
However, the COVID-19 virus was an unexpected challenge. Like the rest of the world, we have had to transform our ways of working to accommodate new protocols for the safety and health of our clients and employees, and we were, of course, strongly affected by closed borders and countries in lockdown.
It has not been easy all the way through, but we are truly impressed by the entire organisation and how our employees have navigated the unknown and supported our clients despite the many constraints.
We still believe that great results come from great collaboration, great teamwork and great people and we will keep building on our mission and the four company values: Drive, Quality, Integrity, People. This is our DNA, and it continues to be the basis for everything we do.
But as the world around us changes, we need to change with it, so to be well-positioned for the future—and despite this uncertain period—we have streamlined our organisation to adapt and to continuously meet our customers’ ever-evolving needs. In this regard, we have established a Group Leadership Team to drive synergies and efficiency across lines of business on the ground with MOVE and RELO as our main global business lines.
While managing the negative effects of COVID-19, we will keep focusing on seven key areas:
- Our people: to develop and attract the best industry talents
- Providing a seamless customer experience: human and digital to always improve our great level of customer satisfaction
- Accelerating growth: investing in service innovation to deliver industry-leading services
- Focusing our business and investments: focusing on geographical areas and services with the strongest potential
- Exploring digital opportunities: to drive quality and efficiency as well as to secure a seamless customer experience
- Improving efficiency: adapting our service delivery models through simplicity and speed
- Profitability: to sustain investment and growth
We look forward to continuing to deliver exceptional relocation experiences for you and all our customers across all services.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you would like more information about our company or the services we provide, then please do not hesitate to contact us using the links below.
Co-owner and CEO
Santa Fe Relocation
Our leadership team is responsible for managing our worldwide operations. These Global Mobility professionals drive our vision and strategy, client services, structure and support teams. They make sure that we remain progressive, agile, efficient, innovative and consistent across all lines of business.