Event | 2019 Global Mobility Survey—Key insights | Edinburgh, UK | 14 November 2019
Date and Time: Thursday November 14th 2019 at 8:30am to 11:30am (GMT)
Venue: 7 Exchange Crescent, Conference Square, Edinburgh, EH3 8AN, UK
Santa Fe Relocation is delighted to invite you to a special event ‘2019 Global Mobility Survey—Key insights‘ being held in Edinburgh, UK.
Join us as we share the key highlights and insights from our recently published Global Mobility Survey 2019 REVISION: ‘Mobility through the looking glass’. The hot topics of the Global Mobility industry will be explored, including emerging talent trends in 2019, the evolving role of the Global Mobility professional and how to balance risk with business growth. It’s also a unique opportunity to interact with the Global Mobility experts who authored and contributed insights to the report.
Register for this event to:
- Gain an overview of the report, and the key findings.
- Benchmark, review and reflect on your current Global Mobility policies and practices.
- Meet two of the authors of the report and hear their insights first-hand. A fantastic opportunity to ask questions, debate, and discuss the hot topics of the Global Mobility industry with subject matter experts.
- Participate in group discussions with fellow peers to debate what the findings mean for Global Mobility teams — now and looking to the future.
- Gain recommendations for success and key takeaways from subject matter specialists.
Who should attend?
HR, Global Mobility, Business and Procurement executives who are engaged in or connected with the deployment of internationally mobile employees. As part of our Global Mobility Insights series, this event is designed to help HR and Global Mobility professionals drive and continuously improve the development of their Global Mobility programmes.