Wednesday 2nd December at 10:00am CET
Transformation – re-defining your global mobility purpose in 2021?
- Global Mobility transformation – no change or all change?
- What we did before may not get us to where we need to go in 2021.
- What should mobility professionals be reflecting on to remain sustainable going forward?
- The Business Leaders view of the future of Global Mobility
Talent – how will organisations evolve their talent and policy frameworks post COVID-19?
- Talent – are we really all going to remain virtual in our future work roles?
- Are we really seeing new talent models or is it a reaction to the here and now?
- Have we opened ‘Pandora’s Box’ for people demanding work goes to them, not people going to the work?
- Should I stay or should I go now? – motivating and attracting talent to relocate internationally.
Thrive – Virtual Assignment/Remote challenges and what that means for duty of care.
- Exploring what we really mean by remote working and virtual assignments?
- Short term response or long-term reality – will these really be the new normal talent practices?
- People considerations – duty of care is more than a virtual social catch up.