Establishing leading Global Mobility practices
Busy Global Mobility and HR management are faced with many conflicting pressures. Finding the time to stand back and undertake a strategic view of your Global Mobility Programme can often fall to the bottom of the list of priorities.
Our Global Mobility Consulting Services practice provides the support and expertise to help you address your Global Mobility Programme’s strategic aspects whilst enabling you to maintain focus on day-to-day operations.
- A holistic view – our unique ‘Beehive’ model to articulate the complete mobility picture, enables us to understand your business drivers at a strategic level and how these become operationalised.
- Collaborative – working in stages also enables you, the client, to decide when you wish to assume more ownership of the project, underpinned by an audit trail that enables future review of any stage of the project.
- Transparent – we take time to scope your needs, determine interventions and provide clear pricing. No surprises.
What our consulting services can do for you
We can help with a review of your entire Programme or specific areas that need attention.
Whatever your requirement we can help to review, advise and implement transformations that will ensure you remain aligned with changing talent expectations and compliance challenges.
Consulting services portfolio:
- Total programme cost optimisation
- Programme transformation
- Compliance reviews: immigration, tax, payroll and assignment contracts.
- Policy design
- Policy benchmarking
- Supply-chain optimisation
Strategic direction that is connected to your business
We ensure that the strategic solutions we deliver effectively support your business and HR expectations and that your operational service delivery model facilitates your business and Global Mobility strategies.
Our global Consulting Services professionals have a blend of Big Four consultancy experience across the full mobility spectrum and importantly, combine this with industry experience of managing Global Mobility Programmes.
The best of both worlds: leading-edge Global Mobility consulting experience with pragmatism to implement operable and sustainable solutions.
Contact: John Rason, Group Head of Consulting Services