Our dedicated immigration team is headquartered in the UK, with regional leadership in Singapore, Houston and Paris. The team comprises circa 180 specialists based across 47 countries worldwide who include immigration lawyers, former immigration officials, local experts and graduates from Santa Fe Relocation’s graduate scheme.
By working with us, you’ll have access to one of the largest and most experienced visa and immigration practices in the global mobility arena. To this we can add our extensive partner network, which helps enhance the comprehensive immigration services we can offer your business – and ensures complete coverage to all key global destinations.
Working with Santa Fe Relocation, you’ll have access to a comprehensive range of in-house capabilities and market-leading technologies that combine to deliver a unique mix of flexible services, global best practice, and local ‘in-country’ know-how. What’s more, we are trusted to deliver on our promises, and offer results-based accountability at each step along the journey. For proof we can point you to the 40,000 Visa and Immigration cases we successfully complete each year, and a client list that features almost half the Fortune 100 companies.
Business Travel Visas
Business travel has become more easily accessible, yet increasingly complex. Your travellers should not have to worry about going through a complicated process to obtain visas and passports. To provide you with an end to end digital solution for business travel Santa Fe has partnered with VisaHQ and Tracker Software Technologies to combine the best in modern technology and personalised professional services to streamline the entire visa tracking and application process from start to finish.
Our partnership delivers benefits such as a time saving online visa and passport application platform along with a team of client service experts, all-inclusive pricing, and available automatic visa and tax alerts and notifications sent immediately after a traveller books an itinerary. With Santa Fe Immigration, your travellers will be put at ease each and every time they require a visa to travel abroad.
- A new approach to travel documents – Travellers will no longer manually complete paper applications forms. The process takes place entirely online in a secure, GDPR compliant environment powered by an intuitive SmartForm™
- A dedicated online application platform — Your travellers will apply for travel documents via Santa Fe’s technology platform. For clients wanting additional control, custom solutions are available and can be built to your exact specifications.
- Global coverage — With a presence in every region of the world, Santa Fe can offer your programme a consolidated global solution while providing consistency and dependability for your travellers.
- Preferred pricing & complimentary extras — As part of our partnership, your travellers will receive preferred pricing along with complimentary extras such as photo printing and document scanning, all at no extra cost.
- Personalised client service — Accessible via phone, email, or live chat, your travellers will enjoy direct access to a global team of experts that can provide guidance in even the most complicated visa scenarios.
Our Business Traveller Tool has been specially designed by visa and immigration specialists to help companies manage the risks, security concerns and compliance overheads of handling immigration, tax and social security regulations across borders.
And once you know you need a visa you can go directly to our online portal to initiate your visa application on our new easy to use business visa platform.
We’ll be showcasing our brand new Business Travel Visa platform at the Business Travel Show at Olympia London, on 26-27 February 2020 – Be sure to drop by our stand to talk to our friendly team and to see a demo.
Let our global team of local specialists guide you through the immigration process. Working with the same technology worldwide, our teams adhere to the same methods and standards wherever they are.
For more information about our business Visa & Immigration services, please contact Santa Fe or check the rest of our Relocation and Destination & corporate consulting services.