Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment – FF&E
Santa Fe has been providing FF&E fit-outs and hotel installations services for over 30 years. We are fluent in all aspects of the furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E) project management and the coordination process.
We have a comprehensive understanding of all factors that require consideration during the fit out process. This covers everything from procurement, manufacturing, quality control, logistics, unpacking and installation right through to project completion in whichever business environment you operate in.
Our extensive range of FF&E services include
- Incorporation of furniture handling, project management and FF&E control to ensure sure all aspects of your fit-out are carried out on time, to your satisfaction
- Shipping and transportation
- Overseas logistics including customs clearance & quarantine
- Storage in Santa Fe’s secure warehouses
- Safe delivery
- Placement as per the floor plan, including electrical, glassware, kitchen and linen packs
- Fixing and assembly of items as you require; such as art, mirrors, bed heads, safes etc.
- Final sign-off for each room/area, ensuring complete accountability for all items
- Our unique inventory control system providing you with a complete audit trail from initial receipt until final sign-off
- Established relationships with furniture manufacturers and suppliers in Australia and globally
- Comprehensive reporting
Our mission is to deliver exceptional relocation experiences for our customers
Get in touch
We understand it's not always easy to figure out how much storage space your belongings will take up, and how many boxes you need so get in touch to speak to a consultant, or download our guide.
I never thought I would be a raving fan of a logistics company (not an exciting subject), but I am! Santa Fe moved my apartment contents and did such an amazing job.
Packers arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. All items were well wrapped and packing took place within the proposed time frame - no extra days needed.