Webinar video | Implications and risks of non-compliance with Immigration regulations in India
What the webinar video covers
Watch the on-demand video of our webinar ‘Implications and risks of non-compliance with Immigration regulations in India’ which was originally broadcast live from Mumbai, India on 26th September 2018.
In this webinar video, we explore the implications and risks of non-compliance with Immigration regulations in India. as well as Immigration practices across the globe. In 35 minutes host Roshni Ramachandran (Santa Fe Relocation’s India Immigration Manager) shares her expert knowledge and highlights case studies of non-compliance. The aim of the webinar is to help employers manage the compliance requirements in India and across the globe.
Watch the video to learn:
- What is Immigration Law?
- Why is it important to adhere to Immigration Laws?
- Common examples and case studies of non-compliance
- The impact of non-compliance for a company and the employee, which could include:
– ‘Permanent establishment’ being triggered via employee activity, resulting in corporate tax liability
– Questioning, detainment and denial of entry to workers without the required permits for substantive business activity
– Civil and criminal penalties for the company, as well as risk to its business presence in that particular country