Live webinar : Singapore Immigration Landscape | Aligning with Changes
Date | Tuesday, 3 November 2020
Time | 15:00-16:00 Singapore time (GMT+8)
As Human Resources teams struggle to keep up to date with the never-ending change in immigration legislations, it is important to know what’s lurking behind the change in rules and what more can we do to help allay your immigration woes.
The pandemic hasn’t only put in place travel restrictions at borders but has pushed jobs to be done remotely from anywhere in the world. What risks are there given such circumstances?
Join the webinar to explore:
- Recent Singapore immigration changes
- How to mitigate immigration changes that impact business
- Risk of remote working due to travel restrictions
- Good practices – avoiding unnecessary queries back from authorities
Our speakers are our in-house subject matter experts :
- Aileng Chew, Immigration Manager, Singapore
- Mark Chong, Regional Commercial Leader, Immigration Asia
- Peter Graham, Group Director of Visa & Immigration Services
- John Rason, Group Head of Consulting
The session will enable participants to gain recommendations and insights into the key questions surrounding the topics and interact with our immigration experts during the Q&A session.
This webinar is part of our ‘Learn with Santa Fe Relocation | APAC immigration webinar mini series’ which aims to explore and navigate some of the critical immigration challenges organisations are facing today.
Join us as we speak about immigration and the alternate world of remote working.