What the webinar covers
This webcast explores some of the findings of the White Paper : White Paper: The Future of Global Mobility – Demonstrating Strategic Value. commissioned by Santa Fe and written by Professor Sebastian Reiche.
Aimed at HR and Global Mobility professionals, The Webcast covers the following key areas:
- Why is it critical for HR and Global Mobility teams to demonstrate strategic contribution to their organisations?
- What metrics, what measures and what do you do with them?
- How and why should Executive Management invite you to the ‘top table’
Watch the webcast to:
- Review and reflect on your own organisation and department in terms of how does Global Mobility create value in your organization?
- Review the KPIs, ROI and management data that you provide to management – and ask yourself – who uses it, who looks at it and is it valuable?
- Take away some useful tips on what to challenge, change and enhance
- Recommendations on how to be engaged at strategic level in the decision making process in your organisation on deployment of internationally mobile employees
Chair John Rason, Head of Consulting at Santa Fe Relocation is joined by Professor Sebastian Reiche, Department Chair and Academic Director of the Program for Leadership Development
IESE Business School and Selina Jones-May, Group Director, Global Mobility WorleyParsons to form the Expert panel