Webinar recording | Benefits and challenges of hiring existing expatriates in Malaysia
Watch the on-demand webinar ‘Benefits and challenges of hiring existing expatriates’ originally broadcast live online from Malaysia on October 3rd, 2019.
This webinar explored and navigated some of the critical Immigration and Visa issues organisations are facing today in Malaysia. The interactive session also enable participants to test and validate their own views and organisational challenges in Q&A of the webinar.
What does the webinar cover?
- Types of passes that can be converted to an employee pass
- Procedure to convert
- Benefits of hiring existing expatriates in Malaysia for the company
- Benefits for expatriate
- Challenges to expect from an immigration perspective
- Risk and Compliance
Our speakers include :
- Nurul Husna, Immigration Team Lead, Malaysia
- Paolo Longo, Regional Immigration Director