Webinar video | Current changes in immigration and subsequent impact on business in UAE
Watch the on-demand webinar ‘Current immigration changes affecting business in UAE’ originally broadcast live online from Dubai on 14 November, 2019.
This webinar covers various immigration challenges as well as compliance and risk management faced by HR/Global Mobility teams nowadays.
The session also enable participants to gain recommendations and insights into the key questions surrounding the topics and interact with our immigration experts during the Q&A session.
What does the webinar cover?
- Short Term visas and current changes
- Employment visas
- Gold Card scheme and its impact
- Dependent visa process
- Housemaid & Nanny visa process
- Case studies to reflect the practical use of these visas
- The introduction of virtual business license for non-resident entrepreneurs and freelancers and it’s impact
Our speakers are our in-house subject matter experts :
- Ayaz Sheriff, Senior Immigration Consultant, UAE
- Paolo Longo, Regional Immigration Director
This webinar is part of our ‘Learn with Santa Fe Relocation | APAC immigration webinar mini series’ which aims to explore and navigate some of the critical immigration challenges organisations are facing today.