Share your views, insights, challenges and current practices and you’ll get an advanced copy of the published research report, released later in the year. It only takes 15 minutes
Research independently conducted by Savanta. Commissioned by Santa Fe Relocation.
Santa Fe has been providing hotel installations services for over 30 years. We are fluent in all aspects of the hotel installation project management and the coordination process.
We have a comprehensive understanding of all factors that require consideration during the fit out process. This covers everything from procurement, manufacturing, quality control, logistics, unpacking and installation right through to project completion in whichever business environment you operate in.
- Incorporation of furniture handling, project management and FF&E control to ensure sure all aspects of your fit-out are carried out on time, to your satisfaction
- Shipping and transportation
- Overseas logistics including customs clearance & quarantine
- Storage in Santa Fe’s secure warehouses
- Safe delivery
- Placement as per the floor plan, including electrical, glassware, kitchen and linen packs
- Fixing and assembly of items as you require; such as art, mirrors, bed heads, safes etc
- Final sign-off for each room/area, ensuring complete accountability for all items
- Our unique inventory control system providing you with a complete audit trail from initial receipt until final sign-off
- Established relationships with furniture manufacturers and suppliers in Australia and globally
- Comprehensive reporting
Our mission is to deliver exceptional relocation experiences for our customers
Get in touch
Whether you are moving locally or internationally we are here to help you. Get in touch now to speak with one of our consultants.
Our award winning services aim to
deliver exceptional moving experiences
I never thought I would be a raving fan of a logistics company (not an exciting subject), but I am! Santa Fe moved my apartment contents and did such an amazing job.
Packers arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. All items were well wrapped and packing took place within the proposed time frame - no extra days needed.