VLS TS Online Validation
Since February 18th 2019, long stay visas up to 1-year validity can be validated online.
Who will be affected?
- Holder of a long stay visa valid up to 1 year (employee, visitor, etc…)
- Long stay visa valid up to 1 year need within 3 months following the arrival in France to be validated by the OFII (French Office of Immigration and Integration) in order to get value of a residence permit.
- Until this date, a request of validation of the visa needed to be send by mail to the OFII.
- Processing time upon arrival in France reduced.
Santa Fe Relocation analysis:
- Henceforth long stay visa can be validated through the online platform. The applicant needs to file in data related to obtaining their visa, his arrival and his address of residence and appropriate tax stamps. A confirmation of validation is issued right away.
- This will simplify the process and reduce the time of the process.
- Presentation at the OFII remain mandatory in case of medical examination or integration contract. When applicable an invitation should be triggered by the online validation.
Should you have any questions, please contact the following:
Santa Fe Relocation, France
Phone : 01.80.38.31.30
Santa Fe Immigration help people and organisations to reach desired destinations as quickly and easily as possible anywhere in the world.
We make it easy.
Click here to find out more about our Visa & Immigration services.