The immigration authorities are temporarily prohibiting foreign nationals who have been travelling or transiting from India in the last 14 days prior to entering Indonesia to prevent the spread of COVID-19 strains.
Who will be affected?
– Foreign nationals who have been travelling or transiting from India
– Indonesian citizens returning to Indonesia.
• Entry is prohibited for foreign nationals who have been travelling or transiting from India in the last 14 days prior to entering Indonesia.
• Visitor Visa and Temporary Visa applications are temporarily suspended for Indian nationals.
• Indonesian citizens who have been travelling or transiting from India in the last 14 days prior to entering Indonesia, are allowed to arrive at only the following ports & must follow strict health protocols and quarantine:
1. Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Tangerang
2. Juanda International Airport, Surabaya
3. Kualanamu International Airport, Medan
4. Sam Ratulangi International Airport, Manado
5. Batam Centre International Seaport, Batam
6. Sri Bintan Pura International Seaport, Tanjung Pinang
7. Dumai International Seaport, Dumai
• Temporary travel restrictions to Indonesia are applicable to every international traveler referring to the Regulation of Minister of Law and Human Rights No. 26 of 2020 on Visa and Stay Permit Policy in the New Normal.
• This policy comes into effect on 24 April 2021. The travel restrictions are temporary and will be assessed further following the situation in India.
Santa Fe Recommendation
Due to the rapid changes in border closures and regulations, Santa Fe recommends travellers to keep travel dates flexible.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Corporate Services Manager
Santa Fe Relocation
D: +62 21 782 2428
Group Head of Immigration Operations
Santa Fe Relocation
M:+44 7990 021125
To read more immigration updates, click here
About our Immigration Services
Our immigration services manage thousands of visa applications every year for a multitude of international companies. Our experienced immigration experts and migration agents handle the immigration process for you and provide simple reporting and guidance on immigration matters.