What the webinar covers
Watch the on-demand webinar ‘Global Mobility ROI—the bridge of credibility ‘from our Global Mobility Insights series, which was originally broadcast live from London on 11th September 2018.
The webinar explores the hot-topic questions:
- How can we calculate and report on the return on investment (ROI) of international assignments?
- How can the Global Mobility function transform to become a strategic influencer within the business?
Hear subject matter experts (including the authors of the white paper) share their thinking on how these two key themes in the Global Mobility industry are in fact intrinsically linked—How ROI is the ‘bridge of credibility’ and a key enabler towards Global Mobility transforming to become a strategic influencer.
Watch the webinar to:
- Understand and join the conversation on ROI
- Increase the Global Mobility department’s influence in your organisation
- Contribute to the conversation on ROI/value of the Global Mobility function in your organisation
- Specify your next steps to identifying ROI for the Global Mobility function in your organisation
John Rason, Group Head of Consulting at Santa Fe Relocation, chairs the webinar and is joined by Phil Renshaw, Founder and Director, Circulus (co-author of the accompanying white paper) and Peter Ferrigno, Group Strategy & People Director at Santa Fe Relocation.
This webinar accompanies the white paper also entitled ‘Global Mobility ROI—the bridge of credibility‘ and draws from the research findings in Santa Fe Relocation’s 2018 Global Mobility Survey REACT Transformation in the age of uncertainty