Webinar video | Singapore : Immigration changes 2019/20 impacting business
Watch the on-demand webinar “Immigration changes 2019/20 impacting business” which was originally broadcast live online in Singapore on 12 February 2020.
In this webinar, we had reviewed 2019 and what is expected in 2020 as well as covered some highlights on the impact of coronavirus in Singapore.
What did webinar cover?
- Overview of Singapore immigration
- Recent changes in impact
- Overview of Fair Consideration Framework (FCF) and the requirements on fair hiring
- Good practice for employers/employees to follow while repatriating
- Case studies
Our speakers are our in-house subject matter experts :
- Aileng Chew, Immigration Manager, Singapore
- Paolo Longo, Regional Immigration Director
This webinar is part of our ‘Learn with Santa Fe Relocation | APAC immigration webinar mini series’ which aims to explore and navigate some of the critical immigration challenges organisations are facing today.