Webinar recording : Singapore Immigration Landscape | Aligning with Changes
Watch the video recording of our webinar which was originally broadcasted on 3 November 2020.
Our subject matter experts shared:
- Recent Singapore immigration changes
- How to mitigate immigration changes that impact business
- Risk of remote working due to travel restrictions
- Good practices – avoiding unnecessary queries back from authorities
Our speakers :
- Aileng Chew, Immigration Manager, Singapore
- Mark Chong, Regional Commercial Leader, Immigration Asia
- Peter Graham, Group Director of Visa & Immigration Services
- John Rason, Group Head of Consulting
This webinar is part of our ‘Learn with Santa Fe Relocation | APAC immigration webinar mini series’ which aims to explore and navigate some of the critical immigration challenges organisations are facing today.