Global immigration services—local expertise.
Global immigration can be complex, whether it involves US Immigration attorneys, tax providers in the EU or lawyers in Germany. To access the largest economies, global companies need a network of highly specialised providers who can support them as they enter their market.
The globalised economy has developed, and this can create challenges for suppliers if their clients ask them for support in global markets. If your business has traditionally worked in a local economy, you need advice from a global immigration consultant as you begin to operate outside domestic borders.
With offices worldwide, Santa Fe Relocation is the ideal place to coordinate your global immigration needs. Benefit from tailored client support delivered through our own immigration teams at origin and destination. We provide deep local knowledge in the destination country and consular support and liaison in the country of origin.
90% of the cases we process involved countries where Santa Fe Relocation has offices at both origin and destination.
Santa Fe global immigration consultants provide access to:
- Direct Immigration services in over 40 countries combined with a strong network of partners elsewhere.
- Market-leading account management technology.
- Full GDPR compliance.
- Your dedicated account manager liaising with teams around the globe, guaranteeing quality and responsiveness.
- Award-winning Global Mobility thought leadership content, including survey reports, whitepapers, webinars and articles.
- Santa Fe global immigration consulting service to support your work around the globe.
Immigration services tailored to your needs
Our services are designed to help you manage your internationally mobile workforce—from visas, residence and work permit applications worldwide to immigration consulting. We also provide business travel management solutions using the latest immigration software and technology, and much more.Discover our full range of corporate immigration services