Live webinar | Global Mobility transformation—A board game or a puzzle? Americas edition
Date: Tuesday, April 16th 2019
Time: 12noon Eastern US / 9am Pacific US / 5pm BST
Join us for further discussion on Global Mobility Transformation with a specific Americas focus.
As the US is the largest mobility market in the world, strategic trends and dynamics within the Americas region influence the function globally.
Designed for Global Mobility professionals worldwide. This webinar is part of our ‘Global Mobility Insights’ series and draws from the research findings in Santa Fe Relocation’s 2018 Global Mobility Survey REACT Transformation in the age of uncertainty.
What the webinar will cover:
In this webinar, we explore the opportunities and risks associated with transformation in the Global Mobility function. There may be pressure to undertake change for a variety of reasons, such as corporate cost optimization initiatives, HR restructuring, changes in business and talent requirements and, perhaps most importantly, a need to demonstrate more value using business analytics.
Watch the webinar to:
- Determine the drivers for transformation and change
- Evaluate what changes can be made within your own organization/function/role
- Manage stakeholder expectations – new roles, new rules, and how this differs for the Americas
- Understand the dynamics of evaluating and selecting the right mobility partner(s)
- Determine the value drivers that create an effective partnership
- Developing an effective transformation map
- Maximizing the value from global mobility transformation
- Defining and building sustainable partnership transformations
John Rason, Group Head of Consulting at Santa Fe Relocation, chairs the webinar and is joined by David Carmichael, Director, Global Mobility COE at CGI; Cassi Bauer, Global Director of Employee Mobility at Oceaneering in Houston, Texas; and Doug Rogers, International Mobility and Relocation Manager at Michelin NA.