Webinar video | Global Mobility transformation—A board game or a puzzle?
Watch the on-demand webinar ‘Global Mobility transformation— A board game or a puzzle?‘ which was originally broadcast live online from London on 13th November 2018.
Designed for Global Mobility professionals. This webinar is part of our ‘Global Mobility Insights’ series and draws from the research findings in Santa Fe Relocation’s 2018 Global Mobility Survey REACT Transformation in the age of uncertainty.
What the webinar will cover:
In this webinar, we explore the opportunities and risks associated with transformation in the Global Mobility function. There may be pressure to undertake change for a variety of reasons, such as corporate cost optimisation initiatives, HR restructuring, changes in business and talent requirements and, perhaps most importantly, a need to demonstrate more value using business analytics.
Watch the webinar to:
- Determine the drivers for transformation and change
- Evaluating what changes can be made within your own organisation/function/role
- Managing stakeholder expectations – new roles, new rules?
- Understanding the dynamics of evaluating and selecting the right mobility partner(s)
- Determining the value drivers that create an effective partnership
- Developing an effective transformation map
- Maximising the value from global mobility transformation
- Defining and building sustainable partnership transformations
John Rason, Group Head of Consulting at Santa Fe Relocation, chairs the webinar and is joined by David Carmichael, (Director, Global Mobility COE at CGI) , Phil Renshaw, Founder and Director, Circulus, and Peter Ferrigno, Group Strategy & People Director at Santa Fe Relocation.