Are you going to the 2020 FEM Global Mobility Conference in Amsterdam in March? See us at Booth B3.
This one day event welcomes Global mobility experts, HR specialists, strategic thinkers and explores the current and future trends in expatriate management. It’s being held at the Okura Hotel in Amsterdam, Netherlands on 5 March 2020.
Be sure to attend our Expert Insight Session ‘Risk in Global Mobility: Meeting the challenges and the future’ It’s a great opportunity to see John Rason (our Head of Consulting) live on stage and presenting insights from the supporting white paper (and webinar video). The topic will be debated by a subject matter expert panel: Jai Patel, Head of International Mobility at Royal Philips, and Peter Graham, Director of Visa and Immigration Services from Santa Fe Relocation,
As increasing risk and compliance complexities remain the highest priority for HR/Global Mobility teams, in this Expert Insight Session we’ll be taking a deep dive into the top challenges moving towards 2021. This is to help Global Mobility teams to troubleshoot risk and compliance solutions to protect the interests of both the corporation and its employees.
What does the Expert Insight Session cover?
• The top six challenges to achieving objectives towards 2021 – as predicted by HR/Global Mobility practitioners.
• Exploring the ‘balancing act’ of facilitating talent mobility with maintaining global compliance.
• The cost of non-compliance — insights and practical cases (data breaches, incorrect visas, fines, reputation).
• The top three countries reported as the most challenging assignment destinations and why?
• Industry trends on how companies globally are managing risk and compliance – an opportunity to benchmark and review your compliance programme.
• Advice on how to educate the business and raise awareness of the importance of compliance.
• Research and Global Mobility trends from the ‘Risk’ section of Santa Fe Relocation’s 2019 Global Mobility Survey ‘REVISION: Mobility through the looking glass’
Come and see us at Booth B3 where you can meet our friendly expert team. You can also check out our latest go-to resources from our Global Mobility Insights thought leadership series, including our latest white papers, and our award-winning 2019 Global Mobility Survey report.
The event is free of charge for practicing HR & Global Mobility Professionals. We look forward to seeing you there!